An account is a unique account created to access all or part of our service.
- Company (referred to in this Agreement as the “Company”, “We”, “Our” or “Our”) means UAB Metesta, Montuotojų st. 2, 89101, Mažeikiai.
- Cookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile device, or any other device that contain detailed information about your browsing history on that website, among many uses.
- Country: Lithuania
- A device is any device that can access a service, such as a computer, cell phone, or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service means the Site.
- Service Provider – any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. This means third party companies or individuals hired by the company to facilitate the provision of the service, to provide the service on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the service, or to assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, generated by the service, or from the service’s own infrastructure (for example, the length of a visit to a page).
- The website states “metesta”, available from https://www.metesta.lt/
- You mean the person who accesses or uses the service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person accesses or uses the service, if applicable.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that could be used to contact you or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (such as IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Service you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device. identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you connect to the Service using or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, and your mobile phone. operating system, the type of mobile web browser you are using, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic information.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Service or use the Service on or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Cookies or browser cookies.
- Flash cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activities on our Service. Flash cookies are not controlled by the same browser settings as browser cookies.
- For more information about how to delete Flash cookies, see “Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared items?” can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Certain sections of our Service and our email. Emails can contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow a company to count, for example, the users who visit those pages. or opened an email. email and other related site statistics (such as recording the popularity of a particular section and checking system and server integrity).
We use session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- Required / essential cookies, type: session cookies
- Administered by: We
- Purpose: These cookies are necessary to provide the services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help identify users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Administered by: We
- Functionality type of cookies: persistent cookies
- Administered by: We
- Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember your choices when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or choosing your language. The purpose of these cookies is to give you a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service, including monitoring the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: Manage your registration as a service user.
- The Personal Data you provide may provide access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you: contact you by email. by mail, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent means of electronic communication, such as mobile application instant notifications of updates or informational messages related to features, products or contractual services, including security updates when necessary or justified to implement them.
- Provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other products, services, and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you choose not to receive such information.
- Manage Your Requests: Attend and process your requests to Us.
- For Business Transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, sale, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether in the process of going bankrupt, liquidation or similar, when we hold Personal Data about users of the Service is a transferred asset.
We may share your personal information in the following cases:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers so that we can monitor and analyze your use of our service and contact you.
- Business Transfer: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with any merger, sale of the Company’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business, or through negotiations with another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact with other users in public places, such information may be seen by all users and may be publicly distributed outside of it.
With Your Consent: With your consent, we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose.
Storage of Your Personal Data
The company will also secure usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless such data is retained to enhance security or improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain such data for an extended period of time.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s offices and in all other locations where the parties to the proceedings are located. This means that this information may be transmitted and stored on computers outside of your province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to reasonable requests from government authorities (such as a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Information in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the legal obligation
- Defend and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible service-related violations
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect yourself from legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but keep in mind that no method of online transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its complete security.